Wednesday, November 23, 2011

remembering WHO we are giving thanks to

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
      Let the whole world know what he has done.
-1 chron 16:8-

I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders.
-Psalm 9:1-

I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your loving kindness is great to the heavens
And Your truth to the clouds.
Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
Let Your glory be above all the earth. 
-Psalm 57:9-11-

I will praise the name of God with song
And magnify Him with thanksgiving
-Psalm 69:30-

It is good to give thanks to the LORD
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your loving kindness in the morning
And Your faithfulness by night, 
-Psalm 92:1-2-

With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD;
And in the midst of many I will praise Him. 
-Psalm 109:30-

You are my God, and I give thanks to You;
You are my God, I extol You.
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting. 
-Psalm 118:28-29-

Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, 
to receive glory and honor and power; 
for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.
-Revelation 4:11-

1 comment:

Mom Judy said...

I love the verses on Thanksgiving- thanks!